Tuesday 1 July 2008

Burgers

Saw sean the cat tonight and fed him some kitekat. he's losing weight, sean is a neighbours cat who comes around our house to say hullo and mooch our food off us. i like him, but he's basically the cat equivalent of a beggar, or like a greedy friend.

he's not chubby though, so maybe actually no one loves him. he's nice though, so i dont see why that would be the case,

must be difficult being a cat in summer, fur must be a nightmare

three things i dislike about summer:
the heat
everywhere seems busier
ice cream melts faster

seriously what is the point in eating ice cream in summer (to cool you down, NO, it doesnt, you just get runny goo all over yourself, eat a bit of roast beef, it will raise your temperature and make you at one with the warmth.)

keep yourself hydrated, peanuts are not hydrating, i found this out after eating them on a trip out to the desert, i ended up so thirsty i drank my own piss. i did it like this, what i did was was fill one hand with sand and placed a bowl i was carrying on the ground, i them pissed into the sand hand which filtered out any lumps of bacteria and then i drank the piss that had fell in the bowl, it still tasted like piss, but it hydrated me.

i wouldn't reccomend doing this in reality, for the desert was in my head and the story was in my dreams.

Also in the desert was Shane Ritchie and he was balancing puppets on his fathers back (his father was a cat with a sad look on its face)


Tonight I will be munching:



Burgers. like this:
from bottom to top

Bread
Burger
JD sauce
Cheese
Bacon
Fried Onion/Apples
Mayo
Bread

I think burgers maybe taking over from pizza as my favourite food, but pizza burgers are my favourite, they sell them in toystory, well in pizza planet restaurant at disneyland,

pizza
burger
pizza


Poem:

Maybe beats taste like sweets
and you are my oven.
The truth it seems is never apparent,
I am nothing but the sea
and the child dance upon my belly.


Jim Juggins, Age 13

No comments: