Thursday 4 September 2008

supervillian

I am supervillainous.
The definate article.
Broad brush strokes,
paint your opinions

Choose to Wear
the terror of
poloshirts, and boots
stylish in industrial estates

we laugh, we fuck around
we taunt the flaccid rubber membranes with air
pursing their thin lips, for farting sounds.

I pack you into boxes
and give you away
condoms, small and beige

you blow them and
stick them on the curtain rails
can you see me yet
my saliva is all over the inside
mixing with yours

the sunlight shines through
gobby lava lamp shines
your childrens birthday party
with a shadow of phelgm cast over it
like a hospital lab.

but dont be sad, they will pop soon
saliva spreading and filling the room
my cold sicks up on your furniture,
you slowly wither, and grow green
all because i didnt read the book on hygiene

No comments: